VCE Summer School 2018
A Headstart on VCE: January 2018
Would you love to turn up to school on the first day with a MASSIVE head start – and your best shot at getting YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE ATAR?
Yes, of course you would!
Our Summer School program is the best place to revise essential Year 11 material and be introduced to the concepts you will need to know to be the best you can be in your Year 12 classes!
- Get early preparation on Units 3 and 4 topics and concepts to help you boost your Study Scores.
- Gain insights into assessment criteria for exams and SACs – that means extra ATAR-boosting marks.
- Acquire strategies and problem-solving methods to boost your exam performance.
- Save hours of study time with all-in-one lecture notes including summaries and exam-style questions with worked solutions.
- Accelerate your learning with practising senior VCE teachers who are engaging communicators.
Our Summer School program has been running for over 20 years and we have helped thousands of students with their studies. Our teachers are carefully selected to ensure that they are both passionate and knowledgeable about their subjects. All of our teachers have authored VCE study study guides and many are VCAA assessors.
When we ask students 'Did you find the lecture useful?' over 97% of students said Yes.
- VCE Accounting Units 3&4
- VCE Biology Units 3&4
- VCE Chemistry Units 3&4
- VCE English Units 3&4
- VCE Maths Methods Units 3&4
- VCE Physics Units 3&4
- VCE Psychology Units 3&4
- VCE Specialist Maths Units 3&4
- Strategies for Success in VCE